We provide the essentials for travellers arriving in the UK. Please note we are a private agency and not affiliated with the job center plus, UK government or any government body. We charge a fee for our service which involves checking your application for errors and lodging your application with the Job Centre Plus.
Currently the only option to apply for a National Insurance Number with the job center plus is to make a phone call. Our service was set up to help those who can not communicate English well enough to be able to pass over there details over the phone! You can change our online application into any language! Apply at your leisure and leave the rest to us.
We also offer convenience for our clients. You might not have enough time to phone up yourself and register, so employ us to do it all for you. Its not uncommon for waiting times to be between 15-30 minutes to get connected to an agent. You would have to phone back again if there isn't a suitable appointment available or you need to re-book. All it takes is one email to us and your appointment will be rebooked for your requested date/time. Sometimes there aren't any available appointments at your local Job Centre, if this was the case you would have to keep calling back to check if there are any openings.
Not only do we provide an alternative we also provide travel routes to your appointment and translation of documents if necessary.
Our replacement service also offers convenience to our customers who are already in the UK. Currently if you do not know your National Insurance Number you will have to send off documents via post. This requires a printer, envelopes and stamps. Without having all 3 you may find it difficult to send off the require forms to recover your National Insurance Number. We also check every application for omissions and errors as they could delay you retrieving your National Insurance Number.
1. If you struggle to speak and understand english you might find it difficult to apply for NI number over the phone. We will apply on your behalf and re-book your appointments to best suit your needs and make sure there is a translator at your identity interview.
2. You can change our forms into 70+ different language's.
3. Email Support to answer your questions. Instead of waiting on a phone to get connected you can email us your questions (we typically reply in 1-2 hours).
4. Sometimes your appointment at your closest job centre won't be available or on a date that you need. We do all the waiting and phone calling. We will book you in at your closest job centre or wait for your desired date to become available ( Subject to availability ).
5. If you phoned up yourself (No fee is applied) you might not understand clearly what you will need to bring. Instead of calling back for information you have misplaced, forgotten or un-sure about we will be here to remind you.
6. You might not have the time to apply. You can apply 24/7 online which should only take minutes of your time. We do all the waiting and phone calling for you. One email to us and your appointment will be re-booked, no need for you to call the job centre plus.
7. Excellent customer service. Our agents will help you every step of the way.
8. If you are new to the UK we can help with a travel route to the location of your appointment from your home address.
9. Apply for NI number with us for a hassle free service!
10. Your application will be checked for errors to avoid delay
Apply For A New Number
EU-Citizens and Eligible travellers holding work permitted VISA's will be able to apply online for their National Insurance Number.
If you have UK Citizenship but was not born in the United Kingdom please apply for a new number.Apply Now
Find Your Number
You are able to recover your number using our replacement service if you have been a UK-Citizen since birth or have already been issued a National Insurance Number in the past. You do not have to apply for a new number, your original can not be changed.Apply Now