We provide the essentials for travellers arriving in the UK. Please note we are a private agency and not affiliated with the job center plus, UK government or any government body. We charge a fee for our service which involves checking your application for errors and lodging your application with the Job Centre Plus. To apply for free you will need to visit https://www.gov.uk/apply-national-insurance-number.
Currently the only option to apply for a National Insurance Number is via an online application with the HMRC. If you struggle to understand and read English you might find this difficult to do. You can change our online application into any language to ensure you have not misunderstood any question and your answers are correct.
Part of the application process is photocopying your identity documents and printing them out. Part of our service involves doing this for you! We will print them for you and send them alongside your application to the HMRC. Postage costs and printing is included in our service fee.
All applications will be checked for omission and errors prior to sending to avoid delays. Due to the backlog Covid-19 has created wait times currently are lengthy, you don’t want to delay it anymore than you have to!
Some applicants will still need to make a phone call to arrange an identity appointment. Our service was set up to help those who cannot communicate English well enough to be able to pass over their details over the phone! You can change our online application into any language! Apply at your leisure and leave the rest to us.
You would have to phone back again if there isn't a suitable appointment available or you need to re-book. All it takes is one email to us and your appointment will be rebooked for your requested date/time. Sometimes there aren't any available appointments at your local Job Centre, if this was the case, you would have to keep calling back to check if there are any openings. Not only do we provide an alternative we also provide travel routes to your appointment and translation of documents if necessary.
Our replacement service also offers convenience to our customers who are already in the UK. Currently if you do not know your National Insurance Number you will have to send off documents via post. This requires a printer, envelopes and stamps. Without having all 3 you may find it difficult to send off the require forms to recover your National Insurance Number. We also check every application for omissions and errors as they could delay you retrieving your National Insurance Number.
1. If you struggle to speak and understand English you might find it difficult to apply for NI-Number. We will apply on your behalf and re-book your appointments to best suit your needs and make sure there is a translator at your identity interview if required.
2. No need to print out your documents, just send them to us and we will do it for you.
3. You can change our forms into 70+ different language's so you won't misunderstand questions and give incorrect answers which can cause delays.
4. Email Support to answer your questions. Instead of waiting on a phone to get connected you can email us your questions (we typically reply in 1-2 hours).
5. Sometimes your appointment at your closest job centre won't be available or on a date that you need. We do all the waiting and phone calling. We will book you in at your closest job centre or wait for your desired date to become available (Subject to availability).
6. If you applied yourself (No fee is applied) you might not understand clearly what the process is. Instead of calling for information you have misplaced, forgotten or un-sure about we will be here to remind you.
7. You might not have the time to apply. You can apply 24/7 online which should only take minutes of your time. We do all the waiting and phone calling for you. One email to us and your appointment will be re-booked, no need for you to call the job centre plus.
8. Excellent customer service. Our agents will help you every step of the way.
9. If you are new to the UK we can help with a travel route to the location of your appointment from your home address.
10. Apply for a NI number with us for a hassle free service!
11. Your application will be checked for errors to avoid delay!
12. No need to print out your documents, just send them to us and we will do it for you.
Apply For A New Number
EU-Citizens and Eligible travellers holding work permitted VISA's will be able to apply online for their National Insurance Number.
If you have UK Citizenship but was not born in the United Kingdom please apply for a new number.Apply Now
Find Your Number
You are able to recover your number using our replacement service if you have been a UK-Citizen since birth or have already been issued a National Insurance Number in the past. You do not have to apply for a new number, your original can not be changed.Apply Now